Luna Steampunk Corset
The Luna Steampunk Corset is a beautiful corset that is unique and has been designed with the greatest attention to detail. When you first take a look at its design it is the perfect addition for anyone that is interested in the Steampunk culture. With the application of the bronze hardware, the brilliant brocade, and the stunning black and brown accents it’s something that will certainly be a conversation starter. The corset is constructed out of authentic boning with 10 spiral steel bones and 6 flat steel bones. The interior of the corset is lined with 100% cotton so that it is still breathable and comfortable to wear for a long period of time. With the asymmetrical cut, it differs itself from any other type of corset that you’ve seen.
- Authentic Steel Boned Brocade Overbust Corset
- Benita pattern perfect for Regular & Long torso female
- Front Length is 13.75 inch (34.925 cm)
- Bust to bottom length is 16 inches (40.64 cm)
- Side Length is 14 inch (35.56 cm)
- Back Length is 15.0 inch (38.10 cm)
- Bone: 10 Spiral Steel Bones are distributed all around the corset
- Bone: 4 Flat Steel Bones at back for better lacing grip and stability
- Bone: 2 Flat steel bones under the clasp.
- Front Opening: Metal Clasp
- Lacing: It has 6.5 - 7.0 meters long lace for tight lacing the corset
- Grommets in the back 12 x 2 = 24 total
- Panels: It is made up of 12 panels, 6 on each half
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell 100% Poly Brocade which is fused for strength
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% Cotton which is fused for strength
- Waist Tape: 1 inch wide Satin waist tape for perfect grip & hold
- Suspender Loops: 6 Suspender loops at the bottom
- Bone Casing: All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Size Available: S,M,L,XL,XXL, XXXL,4XL,5XL,6XL
- NOT sold in stores!
- Domestic Delivery in 2-4 weeks! We appreciate you for your patience!
These are Euro sizes so if you typically wear a Large you'll possibly need an XL check the size chart below carefully before ordering.
See sizing charts before purchasing. Corsets are sized by waist size (One inch above belly button). So the waist measurement is the most important when sizing for a corset.
What materials are your gothic corsets made of?
Most of our products are made with a range of Polyester Blends, Spandex, Polyester and Faux Leather. Please look at the description above for the specific gothic corsets.
Are all your corsets steel boned ?
No, but most of our corset are steel boned and some are plastic boned. Please see description so you can make sure if it is steel boned.
Are the gothic corsets machine washable?
Yes! Like all our products, we recommend a cold wash and low tumble dry to keep your gothic corsets in its best condition.
Where does your corsets come from?
We select our steampunk corsets from designers and retailers of alternative steampunk fashion from all over the world. As such, we offer a staggering variety of steampunk corset tops to make any Victorian inspired outfit pop! And since we draw on steampunk designers from all over the world, you can shop with confidence - knowing that all of our corset tops totally unique, and designed to fit and flatter your figure.
Will all of my products now have the transcending trends logo?
No, Some of our most popular products are branded but many are not. Many of our Gothic products are sourced from manufacturers all around the world.
Will the colors in my new gothic corsets fade once I wash them?
Absolutely not! Our gothic corsets are each made with the highest quality material blends with resilience and comfort in mind. We really focus only dealing with manufacturers who share our desire to get the BEST quality to our customers for the lowest prices.
How durable are the seams of your products?
Great question. Our products are all sewn together using the 7-point stitch method to ensure that our products are built with maximum strength and quality.
For more questions please contact us at email@example.com to let us know what you would like know.